Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pay It Forward Gift Exchange



In a moment of craziness, I seem to have joined Melissa's Pay it Forward Gift Exchange. Now, I am not really crafty -- I don't sew, or scrapbook, or do paper projects. I don't knit, and I couldn't crochet anything to save my life. And yet, here we are. So...





I will send a handmade gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog, requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what the gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. If anyone is interested in joining me, I will send a handmade gift to the first three to leave a comment with their promise to pay it forward.



OK, don't all rush in to comment at the same time! :)

***


I wanted you to meet Rosie, my dear friend Robin's 12-year-old Jack Russell terrier. She is the queen of the park where we walk twice weekly. She is smart, and brave, and impossible to resist when she looks at you with those big brown eyes. So Rosie says, "Pleeeeeeze join my Aunt Mary's gift exchange!"








See, I'm not above using any means at hand to get you to play along! :)












9 comments:

  1. Good morning, Mary....I want to join in the PIF so pls. count me in!
    I love your post today, as always!
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Mary for you and Miss Rosie, I would love to play along. I have actually been thinking about doing this since I first saw the challenge at Melissa's, since I have also commited myself to Shabby In the City's Craft Fair, I wasn't sure I would be able to do both....but who could resist cute little Rosie.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary...count me in. I've been reading about this on other blogs, so I would like to be included. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary - who do you think you're fooling? I've seen your painting and it's gorgeous. I have no idea what I'll be creating but it will be a fun journey though won't it??

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mary, and thanks for coming to see me today at the park. Yes, all of our grandkids have fed the ducks for years and years. I never throw away old bread and etc....just stick them in the freezer until time to go feed the ducks again.
    I'm not sure how to do the PIF..do you mention our names on your blog and THEN we announce it on OUR blogs? Sounds like fun!
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet dog! Love her ascot. Well I am trying to play catch up here with all my fave blogs! I have really enjoyed your posts....such inspiration Mary. Love the silverware with the sweet ribbon and of course your trays etc. You have a flair my dear! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary,
    I peeked at your blog yesterday and just missed being number 3! Can I tell you a secret? I have NEVER made a single scrapbook page. How is that for irony?
    ;) Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - Rosie is adorable...I had to hold off and wait until there were three comments....I am not a crafty person, or else I would have sign on! Have fun!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary!
    Thanks for the visit on my blog. It's so nice to se foreign "friends" there.
    Hope you're having a good week.
    Love Elzie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!